“Current technology allows us to handle most legal matters without the need for in person contact. Mockensturm, Ltd. remains open for business during the COVID-19 national emergency and we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can help you during these difficult times.”

Tax Issues?

Put An Experienced Attorney
And CPA On Your Side

FindLaw Network


Owing back taxes to the IRS is a very serious matter. However, familiarity with IRS procedures and limitations will help keep the burden from overwhelming you. Naturally, the IRS wants you to pay as much as you can and as quickly as possible. This is primarily because...

read more